Monday, May 16, 2011

Congrats Candice & Kevin

Candice and Kevin started their marriage journey Saturday, May 14, 2011! Here's a video of their engagement session.


Candice is my niece, so I got to be Uncle Rick and enjoy being family. Trish and I helped make sure the Devin Boat House was decorated and ready for the reception. I met some great folks, too. Geoff Willis of the Boathouse worked tirelessly to coordinate the event. Kudos to Jan, Whitney and Tawney of the The Flower Girls for a great job with the flowers and table decorations!





Debbie Schwab of Sweet Treasures created a beautiful wedding cake (enhanced by the Flower Girls arrangements)...



...and a delicious array pastries for the grooms table.


A different Debbie catered the food for the reception - and it was wonderful, and her crew did a great job. I didn't get a chance to get her card, but I will.





So, if you need information on how to contact any of these folks give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment