Sunday, March 13, 2011

Updates!

Lots of exciting things happening - some photography related, some not. 

We are still working on the Survivor Project.  Will be contacting more people to participate in the coming days.  If you know of someone who has cancer, or who has been successfully treated for cancer, have them call me asap - 405-392-3929 - so we can include them in the project.  Initially, we're planning a calendar; ultimately a coffee table book.  Both will be sold to raise funds for the American Cancer Society.  If you or someone you know was treated at OU Medical, be sure and let me know as we may be doing a separate project for them.

We have a dance studio project and a couple of weddings coming up.  We are still photographing seniors for the class of 2011, but are looking for spokes models for class of 2012!  Spokes models, we need you now to provide you with sample images you can use to help promote Carr Portrait Art with your fellow seniors.  We are looking for people who want amazing senior portraits and aren't willing to settle for mediocre (or worse).

I'm also working on some photography programs that I can share at professional photographer associations.  God has blessed me with great mentors who helped me learn how to create beautiful portraits and how to market my business, and it's time for me to pay it forward.  Also, if anyone is interested in photography classes or PhotoShop classes on a local level, I would be willing to set up some classes at my studio.  These classes would oriented to amateur and advanced amateur photographers to help them learn how to better use their cameras and to do basic photo editing.  If you're interested, call me: 392-3929.

On a personal note: I am working on getting my book published.  It's a book sharing some very foundational principles for living a victorious Christian life.  In conjunction with that, to help spread awareness of the book, I've started a separate blog at: www.heisarewarder.blogspot.com and opened a Twitter account.  Most of what I'll be "tweeting" will be related to the book, but there will also be some photography related tweets as well I'm sure.  So, I hope you'll sign up to follow this blog and the book blog, as well as follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment