Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Happy New Year everyone! I am so excited about the New Year! I know, as one of my Facebook friends pointed out, it's really just another day. Yet somehow, this year, it really does seem to be an opportunity for a fresh start. I think it's just how the lessons of last year timed out. It's as though it took me right up till the end of 2010 to grasp some of the things the Lord has been showing me and get a handle on the lessons, etc. So, it really feels like a new beginning - an opportunity to take what I'm learning and run with it.

It's my anniversary, 33 years married to my best friend, Trish. So, I'm not going to spend a lot of time blogging or Facebooking. But I just wanted to throw some of my optimism over the new year out there on the first day of the year, and get that fresh start started!

No comments:

Post a Comment