Saturday, March 6, 2010

Seniors

Great day for outdoor portraits!! Cloud cover was perfect, wind wasn't too strong (that's saying a lot for Oklahoma, huh?), and it wasn't too cold. Did indoor photos for Lauren a few days ago, and finished up this morning with outdoors on location. We got some beautiful images both days, and I'm getting them ready for Lauren & her mom to view next week.

I've been updating our websites and going through images that would be good to add to the site, and noticed several families who had come to us for portraits because they had dealt with cancer and realized how precious relationships with family really are. Being a cancer survivor myself, it really made me want to act on something that's been on my mind for several months. So, yesterday I went to the American Cancer Society in OKCity to talk with them about how I could help. They liked some of the ideas I presented, and we'll be talking more in the next few days about a fundraiser project that hopefully we can tie in with Relay for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment